Monday, May 24, 2010

EF5 2nd Year Anniversary-Parkersburg, Iowa

I am posting these images by frequent requests. Since I created this collage after the tornado in May of 2008, the requests to purchase have never stopped. I am amazed and touched at how many people's lives I have reached. One of my good friends told me back then, "this is something our kids or grandkids will see in their history books." I can't express enough how blessed I feel to have been given this opportunity. I am posting another collage I created to mark the one year anniversary last year. To show what has become of our town of Parkersburg. To show that there is hope. They still are able to be purchased. If interested, please contact me.

8x10 $10
11x14 $20
16x20 $40



1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I loved the original and I love the new one too!

    ReplyDelete