Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh BaBy!

I absolutely LOVE shooting maternity pictures! I get to hear some pretty amazing stories of their lives. Some share how challenging it was to conceive and others want to remember this special moment because it is their last child. I know how important it was to me to be photographed while I was pregnant and I want it to be just as special for the client.

This particular session we tried something different by waiting until the sun went down. The day we chose to schedule it however, it was the cloudiest day and the sun wasn't even thinking of coming out AT ALL! But, we still got some good shots even though they were freezing! And yes, it is May but we are in Iowa!

To the Sager family.......I really enjoyed getting to know you. I can not wait for your little guy to get here! It was so much fun shooting these, I can imagine what is yet to come:)













No comments:

Post a Comment